LISA ANIELSKI - CEO
I have been cleaning homes and businesses for over 20 years and have developed a passion for cleaning...some would say an obsession. I trained at a young age while working for my dad after school. He was the custodian at the middle school I attended. From there I started my own part-time residential cleaning business right out of high school. Over the years my business relied solely on word-of-mouth. I have a reputation of keeping high standards and giving my customers the quality they deserve. I recently expanded my business and hire only the best cleaners. They are held to the same standard and work ethic I adhere to. With Castle Cleaning Services you will not be disappointed.
We go above and beyond your expectations!
We treat your home as if it were our own.
Quality cleaning is our number one priority. We pride ourselves in dependability, honesty and integrity in every job we do. We want you to feel satisfied when you come home to your sparkling clean castle! We aim to reveal the castle in every home. We also care about the environment and your health so we dedicate ourselves to using chemical-free cleaners. If you would like to know more about the products we use please contact us.
HOME is where:
MEMORIES are created…
FRIENDS always belong…
LAUGHTER never ends…
Don’t let a dirty house ruin it!
Castle Cleaning Services, LLC
P.O. Box 111
Belmont, MI 49306
Castle Cleaning Services, LLC.
1. An interview will be conducted at which time I or a member of my team will go through the home or business, and a list will be made of what is to be done. Anything not discussed at the time of the interview may be charged in addition to the total of the quote.
2. A price will be given for the job as a whole.
3. A day and frequency will be agreed upon.
4. When the work is completed on those day(s) we are scheduled to clean, I or my team member will leave.
5. There will be a $15.00 extra fee for the first cleaning as the home or business will be unfamiliar and it could take longer. Thereafter, it will be the regular price quoted.
6. Residential accounts: I will use chemical free cleaners that I provide unless you specify your preference. In which case you will provide that particular cleaner.
7. There may be times when I or my team cannot be there due to emergency, sickness or vacations. I will try to give you plenty of notice ahead of time. I ask that you do the same if you must cancel or reschedule.
8. Please mail the check to the above address or if you prefer you may use the square cash app available on your phone for direct deposit. If you choose to pay via square cash app my cashtag is $lisaanielski. My email is email@example.com.
9. If you have a problem with anything I or my staff do, then I ask that you tell me right away so we can correct it. We will be very careful and treat your home or business like our own and do the very best we can.